2015年10月28日 星期三

5.Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs
This week, I’m going to introduce you a true great man, Steve Jobs, after I watched the 2013 movie “Jobs.” I have to say at first that I am not a fan of Apple. I don’t have iphone, I don’t use macbook. So what I’m going to do is talk about what I saw and the thought after watching the movie.

One thing that I admired Jobs a lot is that he dropped-out of the university after the first semester. I think that it’s really important to know what we are going to do after we entered the university. Obviously, Jobs had a clear idea for his future, so he left the school, and his success proved that his decision was right. And this thing really inspired me a lot, I started to think about (not dropping-out of school) what I should learn in the university, it’s definitely not the stuff which I am learning now.

Another interesting thing I discovered about Jobs is that he seemed to be a little bit stingy. After his company “Apple Computer” became bigger and bigger, he didn’t want to give any share to one of the founding employee. Job’s reason is that he could hire any other engineer whose ability is far beyond him. It sounds really bad, but I think that’s how Jobs did, and it’s also the difference between eastern and American culture.


Many people said this movie doesn’t present the true life of Steve Jobs. No matter what, I saw the spirit of innovation and audacity from Jobs, and that’s the reason why he succeeds.


"we're here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?"-Steve Jobs

2 則留言:

  1. "Stay hungry,stay foolish" is my motto!I appreciate his attitude toward his life.

    回覆刪除
  2. Although I am not a fan of Apple either,I still really admire his strong determination about his future.

    回覆刪除